- Hope is a Social Gift
- Spokane Indians Baseball Team Change Name to Salish Language
- HOPEtivist Matt Remle
- Healthy Gen Delivers Thanks to Sen. Murray's Staff
- Pierce County Joins Efforts to Keep E-Cigs from Minors
- Plain Old Cool Inspiration
- Beyond the So-Called First Thanksgiving
- Injury and Violence Prevention Summit Update
- Smoke-Free Housing, Your Input is Needed
- Statewide Obesity Prevention Summit - Dec. 7
As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday week we are feeling a lot of gratitude here at Healthy Gen. Not only are we seeing a big new step forward with smoke-free housing, but are also feeling strong and humbled by all the work that is being done on all health equity issues. We here at Healthy Gen are always promoting “hope-filled” action. Please - do keep that up. But in the spirit of the holiday let’s throw in a little “thanks-filled” action as well!
PS – HOPE Happens will be taking a holiday next week. We will be back the first week of December.